2017年9月18日星期一

How do I tell if I truly need to replace my HP battery?

How do I tell if I truly need to replace my HP battery?

If you have a Windows 7 computer, it shipped with a utility to help you test your HP laptop. HP has a built-in utility called Battery Check, which runs a diagnostic on your battery to determine if it’s still capable of holding a charge and able to perform well. To Test Your HP Laptop Battery using this, plug in your adapter and make sure the computer is charged as much as possible. If the battery is too weak, the test will not run properly. Once charged, proceed with the steps below:

Go to Start>HP Support Assistant.
Select Troubleshoot, then Power, Thermal and Mechanical.
Click Battery Check

You will then see either a diagram of a healthy battery or a warning stating the battery needs to be replaced.
HP 844201-850 battery
This is our new original HP 844201-850 11.55V 3470mAh laptop battery
Voltage: 11.55V
Capacity: 3470mAh (41.7Wh)
Battery cells: 3-cell
Chemical: Li-ion
Battery Color: Black
Condition: new original battery
Warranty: 9 months


没有评论:

发表评论